~Delta~ Clever Mind (Club Mix) ~Delta~ Clever Mind (Club Mix)

Suits a nice cozy room

Great tune here, nice punchy kick and sort of lead. The whole song relates to the tittle which is good. For a 10, i would like to hear the full version of it :D. Cheers mate!
Be sure to listen to Retro By me. If you're ok with it!

Luxomni - Fresh Meat Luxomni - Fresh Meat

Kinda repetitive

Well, a 6/10 from me is already good for ya. Nothing changed at all throughout the entire song. Try listening to more of the house music. If you think im just a critic, listen to Retro from me and you'll know ;)
Cheers!

Luxomni responds:

My recent House submission has more variation, if you prefer songs with more melodies. Listen to that and then tell me to 'try and listen to more House music".

Thanks. :/

F-777 - "Life" F-777 - "Life"

Perfect

Perfect for some club videos and such! good work! 2 thumbs up : ) By the way i shared the five minutes to sunrise on soundcloud with ya label.

Annihilation 999 - Dubstep Annihilation 999 - Dubstep

Hhaha

Its so hilarious!!!!! man i love it! 5*

TI:.Rise TI:.Rise

wow?

And this is the all time best score? what a joke

TIMarbury responds:

ya i know it's not that great in my opinion either. But alot of people liked it for some reason... so hey... lol

Awoken Awoken

Cool beat

I gave you a 9 is because the melody could be better. and the intro should add more dancy stuff. but i 5ed it. I can't believe my songs lost to those top 5 losers

SP - Moar Cowbell SP - Moar Cowbell

well,

it is'nt quite have the right sound to it! but it sounds badass! but what is with the sub bass sound? btw you want some real house look at my creations i think you'll know whats house

-PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL) -PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL)

Superb but

The lead does'nt have enough power! but im still down with it! 4/5 and 9/10! :D Check my Powerhouse original mix 2010 i think that should be it :D

Prodigal responds:

I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can!